BAKED CAJUN CHICKEN BREASTS
Author: Chelsea @ Gal on a Mission
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 large chicken breasts or 6 small chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking sheet or dish. Set aside.
- Mix together the salt, cayenne pepper, crushed red peppers, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, onion powder, dried oregano, and dried thyme in a small ramekin.
- Rub the spice mix onto the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes.